Walbridge is seeking dynamic and driven Project Coordinators who have a passion for the construction industry. The Project Coordinator will assist in planning, developing, coordinating, and managing onsite construction engineering activities for large and medium sized construction projects. Our projects give exposure to complex plans, technology, and schedules and processes and allow you to work in a highly skilled and collaborative team environment.
Through industry-leading innovation our company has forged a legacy of quality and safety since our founding in 1916.
“We build living monuments that transcend our time on earth” – John Rakolta Jr. CEO of Walbridge.
What we offer:
• Career planning, development & growth
• Outstanding training programs
• Large organization with award-winning projects, yet small enough for you to have an impact
• Strong values which are the foundation of our growth for 100 years
• International, regional and local recognition for stand-out projects, safety, sustainability, culture, wellness and diversity practices
This is an entry level construction management position requiring the ability to:
Walbridge is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, status as an individual with a disability, military, or protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning career development, recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment