Walbridge is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Electrical Engineer to join our Engineering team and be a part of a new expanding business within Walbridge. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for both design and third party review on projects of different sizes, complexity and industries.
We want you to join our team!
Through industry-leading innovation our company has forged a legacy of quality and safety since our founding in 1916.
“We build living monuments that transcend our time on earth” – John Rakolta Jr. CEO of Walbridge.
What we offer:
• Career planning, development & growth
• Outstanding training programs
• Large organization with award-winning projects, yet small enough for you to have an impact
• Strong values which are the foundation of our growth for 100 years
• International, regional and local recognition for stand-out projects, safety, sustainability, culture, wellness and diversity practices
Walbridge is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, status as an individual with a disability, military, or protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning career development, recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment.